Google

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Before and After Married


Before marriage.. I die for you..
After marriage.You die, up to you.
Lagi lama married.. You die I help you!

Before marriage.. You go anywhere..I follow you.
After marriage... You go anywhere..up to you.
Lagi lama married...You go anywhere...better get lost!!

Before wedding - "you are my heart, you are my love"
After wedding - "you get on my nerves."

Before wedding - "you are sweet and kind just like Cinderella"
After wedding - "you are worse than godzila."

Before wedding - Roses are red, violets are blue Like it or not, I'm stuck
with you
After wedding - Roses are dead, I am blue You get on my head, I
will sue you

Before wedding - Every makan he brings you to Shangri-La
After wedding - You want to go, he says you wait-la

Before wedding - She looks like Anita Sarawak
After wedding - Don't know whether katak or biawak

Before wedding - Weekends at Cameron, Genting and Fraser's Hill
After wedding - Furthest you go is Gasing Hill

Before wedding - He opens the car door
After wedding - He opens his mouth and snores

Before wedding - She / he was your ideal
After wedding - She / he becomes your ordeal

So beware of the consequences (",) Just For Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Siapa Aku?

My photo
Seorang budak yang masih lagi pening dan tak tahu arah tujuan dlm hidup...Itu dulu lah but skrg ni my vision and mission getting clear and I'm proud to be what I'm now!